Sunday, November 4, 2012

Carter's First Trip to Florida

Last weekend Carter went on his first LONG road trip to Florida. My grandparents live outside of Gainesville. My Papa turned 70 and my Grandma surprised him with a huge party. It was a good time. We got to see all of my mom's family and my dad's mom, and Carter had a blast playing with his cousins and Uncle Greyson.
 
He did really well in the car. I brought a bucket of toys from home and he played or slept the whole drive - 7 hours!
 
 
At the party.... he got a balloon so he was pleased as punch. 
 
 
We ate lunch at the Ivy House Saturday after driving around for 2 hours so Carter would nap...
 
 
Meemer love
 
 
This was lunch. YUM. Carter loved the mac n cheese.
 
 
 
Watching football with Meemer and eating a poptart
 
 
Roll Tide! How did this happen in Gator Country?
 
 
 
He was exhausted when we got home because he didn't want to sleep while we were there. He's really nosey and wanted to play... sleep did NOT come easily... for anyone! :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment