Monday, November 5, 2012

Carter's 2nd Halloween

Carter wasn't really digging the Halloween festivities this year... The plan was for him to be a pirate. I got off work late, and Josh had to go back in to work for the evening, so I had to rush to get him from daycare and into his attire. We ended up only visiting Pop's house for the sake of time. His "costume" was made up of things we already had at home. Kid plays with his pirate sword and bandana ALL the time, and the one night I need him to be a good matey and sport his pirate gear, he starts a mutiny. He loved his facial hair, though.
 
What? Jealous of my beard and stache? 

"But I don't WANNA be a PIRATE! I WANNA BE A MAN!"

Smarties are yum

So is Chik-fil-a!
 
We ended our night at Chik-fil-a, and Carter dominated some chicken nuggets and sweet tea. Overall, he had a great time. And he even enjoyed some of Greyson's candy stash over the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment