Saturday, June 16, 2012

Father's Day



This boy is his daddy's world...

Josh has changed so much in the past 2 years. There was a transformation when he found out he would be a father, and then further change when we realized we may lose that opportunity. Once Carter was delivered safely into this world, he became my rock through the early days of surgeries and sickness. He has been involved in every aspect of Carter's care - feeding, diapering, administering medicine, taking him to the pediatrician, and keeping him on his off days. They have so much fun at home together, and I'm so thankful he's willing to spend his free-time with our little one when he could just as easily leave him at daycare. I love this man more than words, and am so glad that God chose him for me and Carter.


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful post!! Josh seems like a fantastic father...I can't wait to meet you all someday!

    ReplyDelete